LOTUS EVORA TOE LINK KIT
In keeping with the company ethos of designing, manufacturing and protecting all our products to the highest standards we are proud to offer our latest toe link kit for the Lotus Evora and variants.
Super light, stiffer and ultimately stronger, the new Spitfire Evora toe link kit is designed to last the life of the car. The custom designed bearings are fitted with aerospace specification Teflon liners for long term reliability and performance.
The fine pitched thread allows easy and accurate toe setting.
The standard OE links are assembled from a pair of heavy cast steel bearing arms with press in bearings, these are linked with a threaded adjuster, the necessary small section of the adjuster required to fit the arms is a known weak point of the OE toe link.
The OE assembly is replaced with a precision machined 7075 aerospace grade aluminium alloy rod fitted with heavy duty custom bearings and fittings.
The Spitfire toe link kit gives the following advantages over the OE assembly.
1. Much stiffer and stronger precision engineered rods, capable of the hardest track use.
2. Removal of the weak adjuster link in the centre of the OE assembly.
3. Super lightweight, despite the significant increase in strength the link is almost 50% lighter removing over a kilo of unsprung weight.
4. As usual the custom bearings are built to our own specification and are assembled using aerospace grade Teflon liners. With a 3 year warranty and an expected life closer to 10 years, these new bearings have an even higher capacity than the bearings we use on our Elise kits due to the extra weight of the Evora.
These superb bearings should give a much greater service life than the OE setup reducing long term bearing arm replacement costs (£96+vat per side) plus fitting and geo costs. Considering the cost of replacement OE units, over time the kit will pay for itself.
5. Easy, finer adjustment of the toe setting, easily locked at each end with a large AF surface.
6. Long term corrosion protection and durability of the kit is facilitated by the hard anodised finish on the rods and fittings, A4-80 stainless locknuts and the nitrile boots to protect the bearings.
PURCHASING AND CONTACT
LOTUS EVORA REAR TOE LINK KIT £295 + DEL AND VAT
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US WITH YOUR MODEL, YEAR, AND YOUR INTENDED USAGE AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUGGEST KITS AND OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENT WITHOUT OBLIGATION.